Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hood To Coast Relay

Last week I headed to Portland Oregon with some friends to run in the Hood To Coast Relay that runs from Mt. Hood to the Coast.  I have never run HTC and didn't ever expect to, as I had really never thought about doing a relay before.  We had a complete blast.  Two vans, 12 fun people, and 200 miles to run, what could be better than that?  We finished in 25:00:17 for  a 8th place finish in men's masters division.  That put us at 99th out of 1268 teams.  Not bad considering that most of us are ultra runners and a few members of the team either just finished a 100 miler or getting ready to run a 100 miler. Oh, and did I mention that we are all OLD?

I hadn't run on pavement in like, 15 years or something, so I was pleasantly surprised at how nice it felt to run there.  I hope to be able to run there again someday!
                                                            
                                    

4 comments:

genuine_pills said...

love this sports but i just have to have Anti Bacterial/Anti Biotic with me

Kristi said...

Love pictures. Being from salem it is always wonderful to see our beautiful Mt hood.

coiua said...

nike shox store outlet
nike Shox Turbo
nike shox nz
nike shox r4
Nike Mens Shox Store.COM
nike free 5.0 v4 running
nike free 7.0 review
nike free run shoes
nike free 3.0 V2 shoes
nike free

Beauty Tips said...

I am extremely pleased to locate this site. I wanted to say thanks to you for this excellent read!! I definitely appreciated every little bit of it and I’ve you bookmarked to look at new things you publish. Beauty tips