Thursday, September 20, 2007

Not your job!



Well, I was sitting here feeling sorry for myself, when I saw this very funny, (but sad) picture of this poor old opposum. I just had to laugh. No, I just cracked up!! Isn't this the way it is with so many people? I have to admit, that I have done just about the same thing before. "It's not my job, and I am not going to do it!"

Pertaining to my blue mood, I decided that it's not anyone's job to make me feel better except for myself. Soooooo, I'll smile. No more moping around and feeling dejected. I need to take care of myself. Said. Done. Thank you very much for listening.

I've had it up to my ass with sedate." Thelma in Thelma and Louise

Yesterday I went on a walk with a friend and felt really tired. Today, I am planning on going on another short walk and see how I feel. I hope to start some slow short swims next week and then progress from there. I hope everyone is enjoying these last days of warm weather. Already, I can feel the air has changed. I don't look forward to winter, but it will be nice running in the rain again. I can't remember the last time it rained. Now, get out there and do something physical while the weather is holding and the sun still warms your back. Winter will be here before you know it. Now get out there and get er done!

No comments: