Sunday, May 25, 2008

Being a winner



This video was sent to me by my friend Jeff. I think you will enjoy it. As runners competing in races, we are faced with all kinds of situations. This video shows what it means to be a winner. It shows character and class. It shows us that by stepping up and doing the right thing, at the right time, can mean all the difference to someone's life. Whether we are running on a trail, or walking on the trail of life, we must remember to be winners whether we reach the finish line first or last. These girls epitomize what the spirit of humanity is all about. Let's remember this the next time we stand at the start line of our next race. I want to be a winner, don't you?

3 comments:

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

Ya i seen that last week, definitely teared me up a bit...

Very GOOD Stuff!

Rick Gaston said...

Kelly that was a great video, thanks for sharing...wait I've got something in my eye...I hope it wasn't too cold at WS training weekend, brrr I saw some pictures. Thanks for stopping by. If you see me yell out, I'll do the same. And thank God for cows!

Anonymous said...

Awww.. that so touched me! Is that a tear in my ear that is blurring my vison to type you? Thanks for sharing!