Thursday, May 13, 2010

2010 24 hour run championships----Go Suz!


My good friend, Suzanna Bon is currently in the lead for Team USA women. She is racing in Brive, France at the 2010 World 24 hour run championship. Way to go, Suz! You can follow the race here.

"Don't ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive, and go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive." Howard Thurman

This Saturday I am running Silver State 50k for a training run for Big Horn. I haven't run this race before, but I hear it is tough. I am secretly happy that I am not running the 50 miler! Wish me luck!

I think you will find this article uplifting. I sure did.
Doctor finds higher calling when death knocks.http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/05/04/BA8MUSL28.DTL

Have a wonderful weekend! Run long out there.

4 comments:

Olga said...

Go, Suz! Go, Kel! Go, me, too:)

Deanna Stoppler said...

Have a great race gal!

Doone said...

Really neat article Kelly, makes my super comfortable life feel a little uncomfortable though

meredith said...

How did it go?? Can't wait to catch up in two weeks ;)