Saturday, May 1, 2010

It's almost Miwok time....


It's 2:30am on Saturday, and I am sitting at my computer with toothpicks holding my eyes open. I believe that ONE more cup of coffee will get my eyes to open on their own.

Today is the Miwok 100k and I am running in it. This has always been a tough distance for me. 12 miles longer than a 50 mile is a LONG ways sometimes. The day promises to be beautiful and though it will be a long one, I am hopeful for a good training run out there among friends. I will be using Carbo-Pro today for fuel and it will be interesting to see how that works.

Good luck to everyone running this weekend and for those prepping for a 100 this year. Western States is just around the corner and I have lot's of friends that will be lining up this year at Squaw Valley to start the trek. Can you read jealousy between my words?

I need to sign off this computer and get myself another cup of joe. Time is a ticken and I must be on my way.

Happy Trails....

1 comment:

Ewa said...

Have a great run. Hope it is not too hot and hope to read your race report soon. Don't fall asleep on the trail.:)