Tuesday, May 1, 2007

My Brother Wally

Today I ran a short run with my brother, Wally. He and I did a run last week for the first time in many years. It feels really special running with him. We have had our ups and downs, but I have never stopped loving him. It's nice to be able to kick his butt, as he has always kicked my butt in everything else. He is a hard worker, very successful, has a beautiful house and two beautiful children, and a very nice wife to boot! What I love about Wally is his fantastic sense of humor. He can wake the dead with his witty personality. He is also a very kind hearted person. It's hard to hold a candle to him, so I enjoy the fact that I can run faster and farther than he can. I am so happy that we are enjoying each other's company again. We know so much about each other and being siblings, bonds us together in a unique and special way. We have hurt together and we have laughed together. I am so thankful to have him back in my life.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it."-Goethe

No comments: