Monday, February 16, 2009

Back to Reality


I went out for a slow, short jog today and I felt really good. Everything seems to be in working order and so I am anxious to be out on the trails again. I am attempting to write up a race report to share with you all, but my day to day recollection is sketchy at best. Unfortunately, I didn't journal my race as I had planned and it's hard to remember everything that I would love to share with you. In a few days, I will have something that resembles a race report and that will have to do.

I feel excited and anxious today, as I have a race hidden up my sleeve that I would like to enter. I am keeping it a secret for now. Matt knows, and he is somewhat interested himself. We will see..... I wanted to thank Drymax socks for supplying me with the greatest socks ever! I also wanted to give a thumbs up to Nuun electroyte tabs too!! Oh, and a huge shout-out to Succeed tabs and Nathan also! All of your products Rock and helped me finish TCC in one piece!

The weather sucks today. Lots of cold, cold rain. How I long for heat again. Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

Emily Richardson Photography said...

YAHOOO! I can't wait to read more about what was in your head....even if its 'sketchy'....Sounds like you have something up your sleeve....hope it's not too far out....I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to take some photos!!!