Monday, March 19, 2007

The Leave It To Beaver clan- doesn't it make you feel old?


My sister sent me this picture last night and I just cracked up! Can you believe that this is Eddie Haskell, the Beav, and Wally Cleaver? I remember watching this show when I was young and thinking it was so funny. Now when I watch the reruns, I can't help but think how DUMB it is. My how times change. It makes me think about my favorite show back then called Flipper. I used to think that the oldest teenage boy was sooo cute. One day I realized years later, that I know longer thought that the boy was cute, but that his Dad was Hot. Boy, I really felt old then! I hope everyone had a great day today. I hope that someone made you laugh and you felt alive inside. I go see my Doctor on Thursday and I hope he gives me the thumbs up on starting to get out on the trails again. I never feel as alive as I do when I am running in the hills. I feel whole and content when I am running and I am so thankful that God has given me that gift. Enjoy your evening..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly! Dan here...Shawn just sent me this new link, great blog! yeah those Leave it to Beaver guys are getting pretty fossilized!
And I was so very sorry to hear about your cousin. I lost my cousin Bobby that same way, such a loss...
Anyway, keep up the blogging!