Thursday, March 15, 2007

missing running

Boy, am I missing running. It has been about 3 weeks since I started wearing a boot to start the process of healing this tendonosis of my ankle. The weather has been so beautiful, and I want so much to be running in the hills. The positive thing about taking this time off to heal my ankle is that I have really started enjoying swimming. My shoulders are sooo tired though. I hope it is keeping me in good enough shape so that when I can get out on the trails, it won't be like starting over. With Western States and Wasatch in the near horizon, I can't help but be a little nervous. Oh well, the rest of my body needed the time off and so I must believe that this layoff will only prove to be good for me!!

1 comment:

Olga said...

Stay positive! Injuries suck, don't they? Are you doing a whole Slam, or WS and Wasatch as 2 separate races?